We are currently accepting applications to the 2017 Bats Day Black Market.
Please dont delay with reserving your spot. The Bats Day Black Market fills up very quickly.This event has been known to fill up within one week after the applications have been released.
To be considered to be an Exhibitor, please download one of the following applications and email back to
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor Application (save these links by right-click save as)
2017 Bats Day Black Market Application (MS-Word Form Document .doc)
2017 Bats Day Black Market Application (Text Document .txt)
Floor Plans, Prices and Sponsorship Rate Sheet
(save these links by right-click save as)
2017 Bats Day Black Market Floor Plans (Adobe PDF format .pdf)
This sheet includes the 2017 Prices and Bats Day Sponsorship Rate Sheet. Select sponsorship levels come with larger exhibitor spots.
All of the above forms in one zip file:
BatsDay_VendorPack2017.zip (.ZIP File)
Get your Vendor Application to us ASAP. We are taking spots on a first come first server basis, until spots are filled.
If you have any questions please email them to email@example.com
Here is a quick easy instruction guide for the application process:
Remember: You do not send payment until you have received an invoice from us.
1. Choose either of the .DOC or .TXT application and fill out in its entireity.
2. Save the form as a PDF or Word Doc file. Please save your file with the following name format: "BatsDayBlackMarketVendorApplication2016_YOURCOMPANYNAMEHERE"
3. Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
4. Wait for the acceptance email with payment invoice.
5. Once you receive the payment invoice, please pay your email via the choice you made
6. If you have chosen to pay via Credit Card, you will receive an payment email via Squareup.com.
7. Sign and initial the invoice where indicated
8. Return the entire invoice (every page) to us via a scanned email or snail mail to the address listed